Updated by Kaesy Sanders
Kavyar's submission messaging tool (sometimes called submission chat) is what you should use when you need to contact a publisher about an active (already submitted) submission.
To send a submission message to the editor:
- Login to Kavyar.
- Click on the "Submissions" icon at the top right.
- Click on the title of the submission you would like to ask a question about in the pop-up list.
- You can start or continue a submission chat from the submission window by typing your message at the bottom of the screen in the Message box.
This will send a notification directly to the editor and keep the message on the submission where the editor is able to track and respond more quickly.
- When will my submission be reviewed?
- When will my submission be published?
- When will I get my tearsheets?
- And more!