How to be a successful publisher on Kavyar
I. Platform overview
II. Make your Publisher Page look great
III. Make your calls for work stand out
IV. How to get more exposure
V. Growing your brand and reputation
VI. Getting Help
Best in Design
Logo Best Practices
How to Update Your Payout Info
How to Send Tear Sheets to Contributors
Publisher Page Overview
How to Upgrade Your Account
How to Add a Cover Image to a Call for Work
How to Upload a Logo
Starring Calls For Work
Adding Pro Discounts
How to Upload Featured Published Work
How to Upload a Cover Image to a Publisher Page
Creating Call for Work Options
How to Add Guidelines and Response Templates
PRO Upgrade Commission Program
Sponsored Calls for Work
How to Add Team Members to Your Publisher Account
Adding Submission Options
Genre list update
Creating Private Calls For Work
How to Add a Call For Work
48-Hour Response for PRO Members
Cancel my publisher subscription
How to Update Your Publisher Information
How to Add Rights and Exclusivity
Overview of Calls for Work
How to Add a Mood Board
How to Fill Out Basic Info
Call for Work Option Included Services Glossary
How to Add a Tagline and Bio
How to Add Image and Wardrobe Credit Requirements
Only on Kavyar
How to Add a genre or theme to a call for work
How to Add and Remove Featured Magazine Covers
Kavyar Community and Membership
Guidelines for AI-Generated Work
Glossary of Genres
My Portfolio Was Not Accepted. What Next?
Privacy & Safety
DMCA Copyright Infringement Policy and Takedown Requests
Cancel my subscription
Request removal of a deceased person's Kavyar account
Creating Your Model Digitals: A Comprehensive Guide
Why are certain links hidden from my Kavyar profile?
What is sensitive content?
How do message credits work?
What are genres and keywords?
Portfolio Website and Bio Link
What are Website and Bio Link?
What Is a Portfolio Website?
What Is a Bio Link?
How to Edit Your Bio Link
FAQ - Portfolio Website and Bio Link
Connecting a Name.com Domain to Your Kavyar Site
Connecting a Squarespace Domain to Your Kavyar Site
Connecting a GoDaddy Domain to Your Kavyar Site
Connecting a Domain to your Kavyar Site
How to edit a submission
What Are Contribution and Advertising Options?
How to message publishers on a submission
Exclusive photos and exclusivity periods
How do I cancel a submission?
What Are Submission Upsells?
What Is Kavyar Submitter Protection?
I have a question about my submission. Who should I contact?
How to upload release forms
Saved Calls for Work
How Do I Submit My Work to Publishers?
Terms of Service
Policies for Publishers
Prohibited Content Policy
Kavyar Subscription Commission Program Terms
Guidelines for Submitters
How do I credit collaborators?
I accidentally opted out. Can I still receive special offers?
When will I get my tearsheets?
How do I make photos private?
How do I remove my credit from an image?
How long will it take for my submission to be reviewed?
How to add or edit team credits on a photo
Who owns the image copyright?
When will my submission be published?
How to delete a photo from your profile
How do I delete my Kavyar account?
Add captions to photos
How do I make photos public?
Updated by Sean Morris
This policy outlines the types of content that is deemed prohibited for the Kavyar platform. Our goal is to maintain a professional, respectful, and safe environment for all users.
Learn more about allowed sensitive content
Definition of Prohibited Content
Prohibited content on Kavyar includes, but is not limited to:
- Explicit or Sexualized Nudity: Nudity that is overtly sexual in nature or context.
- Graphic Violence or Gore: Excessively graphic or violent content.
- Hate Speech and Discriminatory Symbols: Content that promotes hate, discrimination, or harmful ideologies.
- Illegal Activities: Any content depicting or promoting illegal activities.
- Harassment and Bullying: Content that harasses, bullies, or threatens individuals or groups.
- Invasion of Privacy: Content that shares personal information without consent.
Content Moderation Actions
- Automatic Screening: Our system will screen for prohibited content.
- Community Reporting: Users are encouraged to report content that violates this policy.
- Review Process: Reported or flagged content will be reviewed by our moderation team.
- Public to Private Transition: Content deemed prohibited will be moved from public view to private status.
- Content Removal: In cases of severe violations, content may be deleted from our servers.
- User Notification: Users may or may not be informed of any actions taken on their content.
- Account Suspension and Removal Kavyar reserves the right to suspend or remove users from the platform for repeated or severe violations of this policy. This action is taken to maintain the professionalism and safety of our community.
- Appeals Process Kavyar does not offer an appeals process for moderation decisions. These measures are taken to ensure the professional integrity and safety of the platform for all users.