How to be a successful publisher on Kavyar
I. Platform overview
II. Make your Publisher Page look great
III. Make your calls for work stand out
IV. How to get more exposure
V. Growing your brand and reputation
VI. Getting Help
Best in Design
Logo Best Practices
How to Update Your Payout Info
How to Send Tear Sheets to Contributors
Publisher Page Overview
How to Upgrade Your Account
How to Add a Cover Image to a Call for Work
How to Upload a Logo
Starring Calls For Work
Adding Pro Discounts
How to Upload Featured Published Work
How to Upload a Cover Image to a Publisher Page
Creating Call for Work Options
How to Add Guidelines and Response Templates
PRO Upgrade Commission Program
Sponsored Calls for Work
How to Add Team Members to Your Publisher Account
Adding Submission Options
Genre list update
Creating Private Calls For Work
How to Add a Call For Work
48-Hour Response for PRO Members
Cancel my publisher subscription
How to Update Your Publisher Information
How to Add Rights and Exclusivity
Overview of Calls for Work
How to Add a Mood Board
How to Fill Out Basic Info
Call for Work Option Included Services Glossary
How to Add a Tagline and Bio
How to Add Image and Wardrobe Credit Requirements
Only on Kavyar
How to Add a genre or theme to a call for work
How to Add and Remove Featured Magazine Covers
Kavyar Community and Membership
Guidelines for AI-Generated Work
Glossary of Genres
My Portfolio Was Not Accepted. What Next?
Privacy & Safety
DMCA Copyright Infringement Policy and Takedown Requests
Cancel my subscription
Request removal of a deceased person's Kavyar account
Creating Your Model Digitals: A Comprehensive Guide
Why are certain links hidden from my Kavyar profile?
What is sensitive content?
How do message credits work?
What are genres and keywords?
Portfolio Website and Bio Link
What are Website and Bio Link?
What Is a Portfolio Website?
What Is a Bio Link?
How to Edit Your Bio Link
FAQ - Portfolio Website and Bio Link
Connecting a Name.com Domain to Your Kavyar Site
Connecting a Squarespace Domain to Your Kavyar Site
Connecting a GoDaddy Domain to Your Kavyar Site
Connecting a Domain to your Kavyar Site
How to edit a submission
What Are Contribution and Advertising Options?
How to message publishers on a submission
Exclusive photos and exclusivity periods
How do I cancel a submission?
What Are Submission Upsells?
What Is Kavyar Submitter Protection?
I have a question about my submission. Who should I contact?
How to upload release forms
Saved Calls for Work
How Do I Submit My Work to Publishers?
Terms of Service
Policies for Publishers
Prohibited Content Policy
Kavyar Subscription Commission Program Terms
Guidelines for Submitters
How do I credit collaborators?
I accidentally opted out. Can I still receive special offers?
When will I get my tearsheets?
How do I make photos private?
How do I remove my credit from an image?
How long will it take for my submission to be reviewed?
How to add or edit team credits on a photo
Who owns the image copyright?
When will my submission be published?
How to delete a photo from your profile
How do I delete my Kavyar account?
Add captions to photos
How do I make photos public?
Updated by Kaesy Sanders
Sponsored calls for work are paid advertising opportunities offered to publishers that provide extra exposure. When you purchase a sponsored call for work, your selected call for work will be displayed in several places throughout the Kavyar website.
Where will submitters see sponsored calls for work?
- Up to 4 publishers will be promoted at the top of Kavyar's Get Published page - one of Kavyar’s most visited pages.
- Each sponsored magazine will be given a dedicated section on the Get Published page to advertise all active calls for work.
- Approximately 500 submitters receive a rejection every day for reasons other than quality and most will re-submit. Sponsored calls will be the first thing they see.
- Sponsored calls for work will be displayed at the bottom of all free-tier publisher calls for work pages.
What are the details?
Sponsored listings are scheduled in 24-hour increments and will start at 9 am Eastern Time on the first day of your scheduled booking.
- Effective June 1, 2022, Sponsored ads will be limited to no more than four publishers at any one time, and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All ads will start at 9 am on weekdays (US Eastern time.) We recommend scheduling in advance as much as possible.
- Ads can be booked for any day of the week.
Payment is due at the time of booking. We can either send an invoice or charge the credit card that is on file for your subscription payments.
- $79.99 USD per day Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
- $39.99 USD per day Friday / Saturday / Sunday
- We require cancellation at least 48 hours in advance. The total charge will still apply if a cancellation request for a scheduled sponsored ad comes in with less than 48 hours notice.
- Pricing subject to change at any time, and without prior notice. Current pricing will always be available on this page.