Updated by Kaesy Sanders
Where will submitters see sponsored calls for work?
- Up to 4 publishers will be promoted at the top of Kavyar's Get Published page - one of Kavyar’s most visited pages.
- Each sponsored magazine will be given a dedicated section on the Get Published page to advertise all active calls for work.
- Approximately 500 submitters receive a rejection every day for reasons other than quality and most will re-submit. Sponsored calls will be the first thing they see.
- Sponsored calls for work will be displayed at the bottom of all free-tier publisher calls for work pages.
What are the details?
Sponsored listings are scheduled in 24-hour increments and will start at 9 am Eastern Time on the first day of your scheduled booking.
- Effective June 1, 2022, Sponsored ads will be limited to no more than four publishers at any one time, and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All ads will start at 9 am on weekdays (US Eastern time.) We recommend scheduling in advance as much as possible.
- Ads can be booked as single days Monday through Thursday.
- Weekend ads must be purchased as a three-day package, Friday through Sunday.
- We require cancellation at least 48 hours in advance. The total charge will still apply if a cancellation request for a scheduled sponsored ad comes in with less than 48 hours notice.
- Ads cannot be started on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Ads that start on a Friday or include Friday will also be required to purchase the weekend.
- Pricing subject to change at any time, and without prior notice. Current pricing will always be available on this page.